Sunday, August 10, 2008

MailMarshal is crap

Well, MailMarshal is full of crap, and the people who have devised it can suck my .....

I just found out that i HAVE to take a link to this blog out of my email or the email accounts managed by MailMarshal will BLOCK my email from getting to my friends.

What a load of crap.

Lets wrap the internet in cotton wool to stop people being morons.

send me an email if you too feel like venting about MailMarshal (farrst@gmail.com).

The worst thing is that not only were my emails getting blocked, the person receiving was not being informed that a message was blocked to them....AND I WAS NOT INFORMED THAT MY EMAIL WAS GETTING BLOCKED!!!!!!

What a dumbass program - hey buddy what happened to Collision detection...?

Morons

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. I just forwarded a MailMarshal error message to a help desk, and MailMarshal blocked it!

    ReplyDelete