Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well I'm getting there


Haha sorry i haven't updated much here lately.
Busy as usual, i have been learning flatstick for the last week. But i'm waiting for for fastlanedaily to load so i decided to kill some time.
Couch arrives on Sat, got a 32" Plasma last weekend. So slowly the house is forming around me. V looks like she will start work a little earlier - which is good as she is getting a bit stir crazy.
I haven't got a bike/car yet. But a workmate of mine is giving me a lift in most days now.
Here is a photo of a battle bunker a short walk from the house, there are a few of these and an old radar site nearby. I can't get enough of them. So raw and functional, historic and hardened. I'm not much of an art person, but stuff like this gets my blood flowing. Looks so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment