Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wow this has been quite gutting

I'm slowly getting things turned around. But im quite supprised how gutting a feeling it really is. It literally feels like someone has taken to my intestines with a sharp knife.
I am amazed at how your mind can make you feel physically sick.
Today i went for a run, 6:30 in the morning. And i am slowly getting a few other things done.
I know what i have to do - its just this is the first time i have ever been made redundant, it just feels wrong.
I will try and get a few more posts up here soon. I have a million bookmarks of cool stuff to clear out. Likewise i have a few million jobs book marked that i need to apply for.
Just need to take small steps right now and keep moving forward.
Its not the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment