Sunday, May 9, 2010

Little Shout out to Local Motors


I have been secretly watching these guys for a while now. I love the concept, I love the car.
With the collapse of all the cool cars happening in the US thanks to the big 3 over there - it puts a little smile on my dial to know that LM are putting their best foot forward.

Will be even better when they make their own engines or source engines with a bit of difference (How about a ROTAX?)

Either way I figure its about time to congratulate them for their success with the Rally Fighter.


www.farrst.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Stewart! You have to stop by and see us in Phoenix!

    Ariel
    aferreira@local-motors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will. But it will have to wait for a year at least until I move to the states.

    ReplyDelete