Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Publicis Recommendations and Compliance Certifications


Campaign: marketing, advertising and media news & analysis

"What can I say about Stew that hasn’t already been said? Stew was one of my interviewers when I applied for the position at Publicis Media. 

My first impression of was Stew was “Is he mad?”. The reason why I thought that was because Stew told me that he has been a Business Analyst before, so he isn’t going to read my resume. 

Instead, he handed me a dry eraser marker and told me to get up to the white board and design a process flow based on my last/current project. For a second, I panicked because no one is prepared when the interviewer actually ask questions outside of the norm “Tell me about your yourself” type questions. I gathered up strength & got up and drew a process flow on the white board & described my process for coming up my solutions. 

After I was finished, he said to me that he has asked so many people that question and very few did it, so I got points for that. After that , the interview became the norm. Also, I didn’t peg his accent as British, I called him an Australian 😂. After I got the job at Publicis, Stew became my sounding board and listening ear when I needed to vent my frustrations. He is brilliant at understanding the fundamental “why are we doing this?” No matter where Stew ends up, the company will always be lucky to have him and be forlorn when he leaves."

Profile photo of Anastasia Abrahim M.A

- Anastasia Abrahim

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anastasia-a-933a876/


Certifications:

- Discrimination for Employees

- Sexual Harassment for Employees

- Partner Program: TripleLift Native Academy

- Precision Community - Programmatic 101

- Precision Community - Inventory Playbook

- Precision Community - Header Bidding

- Precision Community - Google 3rd Party Ad server process change

- Precision Community - Programmatic Audio

- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Training

- Data Protection

- Programmatic Marketing Fundamentals

- Unconscious Bias

- Threat Assessment

- Sexual Harassment: A Matter of Respect

 

www.farrst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment